This sento lies between Keisei Kounodai Station and JR Ichikawa Station.
It stands at rare of the alleys.
Fagots are piled in front of the sento.
This sento is on a small scale, They seems to have made a front desk by constraint, and there is a small garden, so dressing room is very small.
There used to be a sauna, so there is a water bath.
A sauna still exists in men’s bath.
They have a herb bath regularly. It is Yuzu bath during the month of December.
That’s good :).
About ASAHIYU (朝日湯)
* type of entrance / front-type
* onsen / nothing
* bathtub / one long bathtub
* sauna / one for men, nothing for women
* address / 2-21-7 Ichikawa Ichikawa-city Chiba-ken
* closest station / 15 minutes walk from Ichikawa Station (JR Sobu Line)
* charge / 430 yen (Sento FIxed Charge in Chiba-ken) , front desk
* open / from 15:30 to 24:00
* holidays / every Saturday
* locker / free locker (for shoes, for baggage)
* hair dryer / available (a charge for 20 yen)
* another facility / nothing